True Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with friends, Role play, talk about wolves, & more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hurt Role Play (wolves)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

The Hurt Role Play (wolves) Empty
PostSubject: The Hurt Role Play (wolves)   The Hurt Role Play (wolves) EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 am

This role play is a specific plot role play. Only two players can join(unless you want to be something else or.. just consult me before posting a form if someone else already went.)

Two wolves/players will automatically start off together, being mates and/or best friends.

First a helicopter will pass and shoot both wolves. One will get infected and the other will care for them, in the end both heal.

Then one(the two will agree among each other) of them will be caught in a hunters trap and get hurt, but heals with no wounds left behind. The kind of trap with steel big teeth.

Then both of the wolves will be captured and tortured to work, but escape.

Then they just relax until we think of more ideas.

I made this because you always feel special when your character gets hurt and your the center of attention, no? Good. All will agree.

Name:
Description:
Anything else:

Name: Wolfie
Description: Light grey wolf with a black leather collar, with a name plate printing 'Wolfie' on it. She has yellow eyes.
Anything else: https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/x3iu5e.jpg

I stared up and felt the wind whipping my fur. I looked up and my eyes widened as I saw it. I turned to my partner and yelled, "RUN!"

please also try to change your character a tiny bit, like I did with the name and stuff. A bit different! Maybe even reverse the markings.
please partner, would you like to e the one who gets infected?
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE?
because I want the hunter trap thing.. and you get to be the first one to get attention!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unwolfy.forumotion.com

The Hurt Role Play (wolves)
Page 1 of 1