True Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat with friends, Role play, talk about wolves, & more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Underwater wolf story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy

Wolfy

Underwater wolf story Empty
PostSubject: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 am

I have been working on this for a bit.. I forgot about it for a long time, a lot of my friends like it too.

Prologue

It was a quiet, Calm Bermuda morning. The crickets were chirping softly and the waves gently lapped at the shore. The tiny island had a forest of palm trees, which numbered in Twelve. All seemed peaceful. But there was a bustling city ready to go underwater...

Chapter One

I gracefully swam through the underwater forest. My paws pushed me forward effortlessly. I was looking for prey. I Took a big sniff, trying to look for fish. I scented Tuna. I hungrily followed it, and when I spotted it, I slowly lurked to the depths. I could see the shape silhouetted against the bright sun. I pushed myself forward and snapped up the Tuna fish. It flapped in the air before falling into my jaws. Snap! I heard as my jaws snapped shut, making a hollow, clanking noise. I lazily let myself drift in the waves. "Help! Help!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly went under the water not wanting to be seen. I went towards the voice. It was a man on a raft. I saw a name-tag, and it read 'Rick'. Rrriicckkk. I cocked my head. Strange name. He cried a bit more for help, and I decided to. Without being seen, I pushed the raft towards the unseen island. Once It hit the shore with a soft Clunk I let go and went under. I looked up. I saw him go off the raft and onto the island. It was afternoon already. He clumsily went under the shade of a tree and rested. I knew these Humans. This man looked nice, and I figured I would help him find food and fresh water. I had secret powers, and I was the one who had made this island. I would use them to help him. When he was sleeping, I extended the island, leaving a small clearing for a hut. I made a fresh water stream, and flowers. I would give him supplies and food. But secretly, so as if to say left over by others. I made a cup, dish, bowl, and utensils(very hard to make, indeed) out of dried clay and mud. I left them 'abandoned' in the clearing. I caught a trout and a clownfish, skinned them and put them on the dish. I found him a couple of sticks, ripped off the bark so it was white, and sharpened them. Roasting sticks. Next, so he knew how to use it, I put slabs of stones with cave drawings on them. The cave drawings described how the items were used.

Chapter Two

I slunk to the bottom of the seabed. It was tiring work. And I was hungry. I quickly went hunting, and caught a swordfish. I hungrily gobbled it down, only leaving the tough 'sword' left. I went back to watching the man. He woke up at about evening time. He slowly made his way towards the clearing. Come on, come on! I urged him. He found all the items, and the food. He made a fire, cooked the food, ate it, drank some water, and just slept next to the fire. I would make a hut for him, I decided. While he slept, I used my powers to make a sturdy hut, part cave. It was the front half of a hut, but the back and the rest were cave. I put all of his items in the cave/hut. Humans called this there 'Home'. Humans always had strange names for things. I lined the inside with seaweed woven together, to make a carpet. I made a small pit, to make a fire. It was surrounded my stones embedded in the clay. I was tired after all my work was done. I returned to my underwater home and slept in the coral. Zzzzzz. When I woke up, It was early morning, the usual time I wake up. I slowly made my way towards the island, but I was going to hunt first. I sniff sniffed. I smelled shark. Yum! I thought I caught up with it and started to attack. We were at the surface of the water and anyone could see us. We were also making a lot of noise. Sure enough, the man came put right when I delivered the death blow. I quickly ate the shark until I was full, and Swam down to the bottom. I looked up. The man was returning to the island. I sighed in relief. I climbed onto the island and looked for him. He was eating some fish and relaxing. I caught Six Tuna and Five mackerel. I skinned them and put them on a dish. I put the dish on the island. A bit later, he found it and stored the fish. I figured he would need to keep them fresh. I went on a journey. Last week, I had found some boxes that were abandoned at the seabed. They had bags in them. I went down, got them, and once on shore, opened them. There were tons of Ziploc bags. I wadded them up in a ball at threw the ball at him. Sorry! He stored the fish in them, But then I remembered keeping it cold. When he wasn't in the hut, I snuck in. The back of the cave was wet and damp, and I made a small pocket. It was lined with ice that never melted. It would be a freezer. After a long day of hard work, I watched the man go to sleep. Once he was out of sight, I went to my bed and slept.

Chapter 3:

I woke up to a loud noise. "Akk!" I cried. I looked up. I saw a dark shape up above. What is it? I thought. I swam up to the top of the surf. I saw what the humans call a helicopter. Rick was talking about how he hoped to find one. I should tell him! I realized. All of a sudden, the helicopter went spiraling down into the water; right on top of me! AHHHHHHH! I yelled in my mind as the metal cut through my scales and scraped my bone. Crimson red blood flooded out of he cut. Oh no, I thought. Sharks can smell blood a mile away, I'm injured, and I'm dead meat! I gasped as a dark shape fell into the water. A Human! I forgot my pain, unhooked the metal from my body, and swam after him. His soaked dark blue t-shirt turned a tinted red when my blood got onto it. His eyes were closed, and I could tell he had fainted. I could hear Rick screaming up on the shore. I grabbed onto the new man's t-shirt back and pulled him towards shore. All of a sudden his eyes flashed open and he was awake. He tried to scream something, but I only heard something muffled and saw bubbles come out of his mouth. He swam up to the top of the waves and took in a big gulp of air. His breaths were big at first, but they became even and softer as time passed. I winced. I had already lost a pint of blood in the water, and I knew at any moment a shark could come out and attack me. I pulled the man towards shore. Once he saw Rick hope flushed through his eyes. Huh? I thought. I heaved him onto shore as giant shape pushed me above the water. I went up, up, up into the air, seven feet above the water. I looked down to see rows of gleaming white teeth. Shark Attack! Suddenly, A hand grabbed my scruff and pulled me away just before the shark clamped his jaws down on what was going to be me.

Chapter 4:

I gasped in relief as the hand pulled me away. I looked around, and in my fuzzy vision I saw Rick petting me. I sighed softly before the world went dark. When I awoke, My wound was wrapped in some white stuff, that was turning pink from the blood. Startled, I raised my head, but felt a strong head gently pushing it down again. I looked at him in the eyes, before my dight strayed to a pocket on his shirt. Embedded into the fabric was the name Leon. Leeeeeeeon. I thought silently. I pushed my paws down on the sand, noticing I was on the island. I stood up on shaky legs, and Rick came over to pet me. I whined and cuddled into him. He lay me down again, and fell asleep once more. I woke up the next morning and felt breathing on me. I opened my eyes, expecting to see Rick, but instead I saw a large lizard ambling toward the two sleeping figures. Forcing the tiredness and weakness from my body, I leapt forward and sunk my teeth into the Komodo dragon's flesh. I felt fresh blood leak into my mouth. The dragon turned and spat at me. I avoided the poisonous spit and landed on top of him, pinning his head to the ground with my paw. Leon sat upright, wide awake, and pushed Rick to wake him. They bot stood up and backed away from the fight. Die! I screamed in my head as I bit the Komodo's neck. Dark red liquid flowed out and the Komodo spasmed, then lay still. Exhausted from the fight, my wound, and just waking up, I collapsed and sunk into sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unwolfy.forumotion.com
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 am

I I love you it!
It's so detailed, and I could picture it in my mind!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks Hikaru! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 am

Your welcome Wolfy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:59 am

Adding more soon!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:01 am

Yay! I hope you do!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:11 am

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:35 am

Ha ha I might not add more until much later...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underwater wolf story   Underwater wolf story Empty

Back to top Go down

Underwater wolf story
Page 1 of 1